The trips started innocently enough in 2000 with a trip up to Maroon Peak, where we camped at Crater Lake and climbed and skied the east chutes of Maroon Peak.
- 2000 - Bells area, bachelor party for Mike, east chutes of s. maroon, Mike, Marcel, Jim, Jared, Cab, introduced money into marmot society.
- 2001 - Challenger Peak and camping by Willow Lake with Gabe and Mike
- 2002 - Bad snow year, no snow left by Memorial Day
- 2003 - Belford group, Marcel's bachelor party, backpacked up in the basin, Marcel, Cab, Mike Hetzel and Jim
- 2004 - Wetterhorn/Redcloud/Oxford, great camping at the trailhead, Cab, Mike, Jim, Hetzel
- 2005 - Harvard, backpacking in the basin with Gabe, Hetzel, Cab and Jim
- 2006 - Castle/Conudrum/Snowmass, car camping, climbing and skiing Castle, then backpacking up to Snowmass Lake and doing Snowmass. Cab, Mike, Hetzel, Marcel, and Gabe, probably the best of them all.
- 2007 - Huron/Columbia - Gabe, Hetzel and Mike, car camping and listening to Starman on repeat.
- 2008 - Princeton and Yale, camping with Jay, Adan, Gabe, Mike and Hetzel, the pot milk.
- 2009 - No trip, most likely because we were about to have Phoebe, but I don't really know.
- 2010 - Camping at the difficult campground with Jay and his buddy, Adan and Hetzel, Mike and I camped a night at Crater Lake too, Maroon peak from the summit, dropped a ski and retrieved it.
- 2011 - Camping on south colony lake road with Jay V, Adan, Hetzel, and Mike, climbed and skied Crestone Peak
- 2012 - No trip, bad snow year.
- 2013 - North Maroon, camping at the difficult campground again, Cousin Jay, Adan, Hetzel, and Mike.
- 2014 - Camping at Ridgeway state park with Mike and Adan, climbed in skied Sneffles, rain and cold all weekend, but we survived.
- 2015 - The Sangres, camped on Lake Como, climbed and skied little bear with Mike, Gabe picked me up and we camped and went to the sand dunes and a beautiful waterfall.
Many trips, many memories.